Applications for accreditations will be considered from 24 July to 1 July. Information on the status the request will be sent to the applicant via e-mail no later than 5 July.
Approved press accreditations are to be collected every day from 16 to 23 July at the Italian Community – Circolo, Carrarina 1, Pula, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Applying for an accreditation does not guarantee it will be approved. Pula Film Festival reserves the right to approve or deny a request for accreditation. Applications sent after the deadline and applications sent via e-mail will not be considered.
Press accreditations allow:
- Services of the Press Office, daily schedule of events, assistance in arranging interviews with Festival guests
- Participation at daily press conferences
- Free entry to all film programmes
The number of press accreditations is limited as per the type of media:
- TV stations: 6 accreditations per TV station
- printed media: 5 accreditations per printed media
- radio stations: 4 accreditations per radio station
- web portals: 3 accreditations per web portal
TIME EMBARGO for electronic media: journalists watching films in the Croatian Programme at morning press screenings may not publish their reviews in electronic media (including webpages of printed newspapers) before the beginning of evening screenings at the Arena.