DIRECTOR: Tomáš Polenský
COUNTRY: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Latvia
YEAR / DURATION: 2020. • 94’
GENRE: sport, drama
- SCREENPLAY: Tomáš Polenský, Irena Kocí
- CINEMATOGRAPHY: Andrejs Rudzats
- EDITOR: Michal Kondrla
- CAST: Tomás Dalecký, Tomáš Mrvík, Anastasia Chocholatá, Denisa Biskupová, Jennifer Baluchová, Vlastina Svátková
- PRODUCERS: Julietta Sichel, Jan Fronek
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: 8Heads Productions
- SALES AGENT: LevelK
- FESTIVALS: Zlín International Film Festival for Children and Youth 2020 (Special Award), Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival 2020
David is a talented 16-year-old that has just been diagnosed with diabetes. He joins the ice-hockey team, the Wolves, but faces disapproval and bullying from his team-mates and becomes an outsider facing an avalanche of bullying that does not subside.
About the director
Tomas Polensky (Kutná Hora, 1987) is a Czech director, writer, cinematographer, and editor of documentary films, music videos, trailers and commercials. He studied at Film and TV School of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague (FAMU). The Pack is his first feature film.
- Kaštel – 20.07