JURY FILM, Lana Barić
DIRECTOR: Ágnes Kocsis
COUNTRY: Hungary, Romania, Belgium
YEAR / DURATION: 2021. • 153’
- SCREENPLAY: Ivo Briedis, Ágnes Kocsis, Gábor Németh, Andrea Roberti
- CINEMATOGRAPHY:Máté Tóth Widamon
- EDITOR:Áron Mezei
- ACTORS: Lana Barić, Daan Stuyven, Lóránt Bocskor-Salló, Maja Roberti, Zalán Makranczi, László Kistamás, Róbert Kardos, László Katona
- PRODUCERS: József Berger, Ágnes Pataki, Els Vandevorst
- PRODUCTION COMPANY : WFE Production, Mythberg Films, Libra Films
- SALES AGENT : HNFF World Sales
- FESTIVALS AND AWARDS : Rotterdam International Film Festival
Éva is allergic to all kinds of chemical substances, air pollution, radio waves and electronic fields. In order to survive, she needs to live in total isolation and can have no contact with her environment. Her only relations are with her brother and the doctors continuously experimenting on her. One day a psychiatrist comes to investigate if her illness is real or exists only in Éva’s mind.
About the director
Ágnes Kocsis (Budapest, 1971), graduated in Polish Language and Literature, Aesthetics, and Film Theory, as well as in Film Direction. Her three short films Assorted Letters (2000), 18 Pictures from the Life of a Conserve Factory Girl (2003), and The Virus (2005) have been screened at numerous festivals, where they not only received attention, but have won numerous prestigious awards. Her feature films, the dramas Fresh Air (2006) and Adrienn Pál (2010) have also received acclaim.
- INK – 19.07